Core Fusion 4 LW
CORE Fusion 4 LW
Super talented light-winder.
FREERIDE | FREESTYLE
Fusion 4 LW. Light wind has never been this fun.
Alive. Energetic. Fun. Not the words commonly associated with a light wind session. These early planing, energetic boards will get you more fun-time on the water.
Fusion 4 LW is a twintip for all seasons and every adventure. Freeride. Freestyle. Or waves. Europe’s favorite performance freerider is the board of choice for newcomers to pros. The extraordinarily versatile Fusion 4 inherits its predecessor's hard-charging multi-channel hull, chop busting V-shaped keel, and powerful Paulownia wood core.
Our 4th generation LW features subtle upgrades that reduce board weight and improve water flow. We slightly reduced board thickness by using more Cartan carbon – our proprietary fiber. Our engineers fine-tuned the outline and upgraded the deck with a shiny UV blocking topcoat. Grab your LW, head over to your favorite beach and smile ‘cuz life’s good.
LW 147x44 | LW 152x46
- CARTAN® CARBON: CORE’s proprietary 30° biaxial carbon fiber weave that optimizes torsional and longitudinal flex for a unique riding experience.
- VARIO RAILS: Variable rail thickness for better control.
- LW ROCKER: Optimized for light winds.
- 3D WOOD CORE: The heart of the Fusion 3 is marine grade, CNC milled Paulownia.
- DIAMOND 3D-SHAPE: Directs forces to where they are best used.
- V-SHAPED KEEL: Cuts through chop and delivers pillow-soft landings.
- MULTI-CHANNELS: Unbelievable grip and upwind tracking.
- DOUBLE CONCAVE: Amazing hold in corners.
- G10 CUTBACK FINS: New outlines. More fun.
- (optional) UNION PRO 3 PADS & STRAPS: Customizability, comfort, and control.