Core Nexus 3
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
No-compromise all-round performance
WAVE+ | FREESTYLE | FREERIDE
BUILT FOR EVERYTHING, TUNED FOR EVERYWHERE
From now on there is no need to worry about whether power, turning speed, lift or drift are more important. The ultra versatile handling of the CORE Nexus 3 makes compromise a concept of the past.
A brand new material mix of ExoTex 2 in the leading edge, ExoTex Light in the struts and CoreTex 2 in the canopy not only make the Nexus 3 stronger and more robust, but also lighter and more agile.
Whether you're looking to improve your transitions, learn your first kite loops, get goosebumps from a big mega loop, lay down powered passes, shred waves without caution, explore great distances along the coast on a foil or just ride for hours on your twintip; the new Nexus 3 presents a perfectly simple choice.
Don't let your sessions be limited by the kite you fly.
4.0 | 5.0 | 6.0 | 7.0 | 8.0 | 9.0 | 10.0 | 11.0 | 12.0 | 13.5 | LW 15.0 | LW 17.0
- New! EXOTEX® 2 ULTRA RIGID DACRON: Extremely durable leading edge.
- New! CORETEX® 2 TRIPLE RIPSTOP CANOPY: Low stretch and tear resistant.
- EXOTEX® LIGHT STRUTS: Lighter. For improved flight and drift.
- 3 STRUT LIGHT FRAME: Promotes better handling.
- FUTURE-C SHAPE: For snappy turns with a controlled and consistent pull.
- RADICAL REACTION TIPS: C-style shaped wingtips for faster bar response.
- SURF PROFILE: Modified camber for improved drifting and balance.
- CIT MODES: Fully adjustable kite handling characteristics.
- INSTANT RELAUNCH: Reliable waterstarts in difficult conditions.
- SPEED PUMP SYSTEM: Quick inflation and deflation.
- SENSOR BAR SYSTEM: For maximum kite feedback and control.
- 6 YEAR PARTS GUARANTEE: Six-year parts availability.
The Nexus 3 comes with a high-end backpack, manual, and repair kit and three-meter line extensions for lightwind versions.